Saturday, December 17, 2016

MISTLETOE HOP - We have a few surprises for U!


Thanks so much for dropping by. The wonderful Paloma Beck hosts a Mistletoe Hop every year. Leave a comment on my blog to be eligible to win an ebook of your choice. 

This year, the authors are answering two questions....

Have you been a naughty or nice author...?
and...
Which one was more fun?

Keta's answer:
Well, I have to say I've been a naughty author AND a nice author throughout my career if we're talking about heat ratings for our books.

My hottest books (scorching!)
Decadent Deceptions 
Cradle of Dreams (and companions, Whisper of Dreams, Scoundrel of Dreams)

My 'sweet' romance books:
Sky Tinted Water, Book 1  (And companions Sky Dance and Sky Dreams)

Which was more fun to write?
In all honesty, I can't choose one over the other. It falls in line with my reading. Some days I want to lose myself in a sexually explicit book, and I don't care if the couple ends up together in the end. Yeah, I know, true romance always has a HEA. Okay, I'll settle for a Happy-For-Now ending on my hot reads.

Other days, I want to cuddle up before the fire with a romance that guarantees me a Happily-Ever-After. 

Both are fun to write because of the characters and the plot. Whether the book is hot or not, it's always fun to see your characters grow and change from beginning to end. 

How about you as a reader? Do you like naughty or nice books? Let me know below by leaving a comment and you could win an ebook of your choice (See ALL Keta's books on Amazon)

Winner will be chosen at the end of the Mistletoe Hop and will be notified by email (don't forget to leave yours in the comment section.

AND...don't forget to visit ALL the authors participating in the Mistletoe Hop. Lots of prizes up for grabs. All you have to do is visit and leave a comment. GO HERE
Or click on the links to visit other participants.

* * *
My latest release is SKY DREAMS, Book 3 (Sky Series)

About Sky Dreams

In Sky Tinted Water (Book 1) and Sky Dance (Book 2) you met Dawson and Rory Finch and shared in the journey of their love. Now, in Sky Dreams (Book 3), meet their daughter, Haven.




In 1893, Haven Morgan is a young widow. Heartbroken and alone after her husband's tragic death, she travels to Cobb's Grove, Minnesota to teach at the country school.



Her curiosity is piqued when she meets the handsome supervisor of the local lumber mill, Cade Kincannon, but the trauma of her husband's death haunts her days and torments her dreams. 


Can Cade break through the veil of darkness shrouding Haven, forge a path to her heart and convince her it's all right to love again?


2 comments:

Debby said...

I do like them both. I see no reason to limit myself.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Keta Diablo said...

Hi Debby, thanks so much for dropping by!
Happy reading, ~Keta~